Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers the Movie *No Spoiler*

Yesterday I went to see Transformers the Movie here in Colorado. It was everything I was hoping it to be. I though it was a fantastic movie. The special effects were outstanding, and the Decepticons are simply, in a word, RAW.

The movie has incredible special effects, and the characters, while larger than life, were engaging enough. If you are into opera and stuff like that, you might not like this. It is literally 30 ~ 45 minutes of background and 1hr 30 minutes, or 1 hr and 15 minutes of action. I will definately buy this movie as a Transformers afficionado.

I have to admit to being something of a Transformers addict, I have the entire box-set on DVD, as well as the movie twice, once on VHS and another time on DVD. This movie will be a nice addition to them, even though Michael Bay took some liberties that I am not incredibly enthused about.

No comments: